加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1789|回复: 5

[新闻] 预测谁将成为2010年的选秀状元~

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-3 21:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
At the College Football Roundtable, we ask each member of the coverage staff for their opinion about a topic in the sport.

Today's question: The 2009 NFL draft is in the books, so who do you think will go No. 1 in the 2010 draft?

Sam Bradford will certainly in the mix for the top spot, but not if it's the Lions picking again.
Olin Buchanan's answer:
It obviously depends on what team will be drafting first and its needs. I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit was picking first again next season. If that's the case, the Lions, who drafted Matthew Stafford this year, wouldn't need a quarterback. If Detroit is picking first, that takes Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow and Jevan Snead out of the running. Stafford's contract guarantees him more than $40 million. Therefore, the Lions need to protect their investment. That's why they likely would go with Oklahoma State offensive tackle Russell Okung. They might also look for defense, which likely would mean Oklahoma defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (presuming he enters the draft) would be the choice. Personally, I think Tennessee strong safety Eric Berry is the best player in the country, but safeties never are taken first.

Tom Dienhart's answer:
Given the perpetual lack of viable quarterbacks, I think Oklahoma's Sam Bradford will be No. 1. In fact, had he declared for the 2009 draft, many felt he may have been the No. 1 overall selection. As it stands, Bradford will continue to hone his strength, decision-making ability and big-game performance. Other possibilities for the top spot are Tennessee strong safety Eric Berry, Oklahoma defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and Oklahoma State offensive tackle Russell Okung. But in the end, the allure of a big-time quarterback will be too much for the team with the No. 1 pick to ignore.

David Fox's answer:
Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford probably would have been the top pick in the 2009 draft had he left school. Bradford will be under much more scrutiny this season. The NFL will nit-pick his game throughout the season, especially since he won't play behind as good an offensive line as he did in '08. None of that will matter on draft day. The team picking first probably will need a quarterback. Jevan Snead and Colt McCoy will be candidates to be the top quarterback in the draft, but Bradford is as good a top pick as any.

Mike Huguenin's answer:
Nine of the past 12 overall No. 1s have been quarterbacks, and given that Oklahoma's Sam Bradford likely would've been the first overall pick in this year's draft, it seems likely he will go No. 1 next year because of his perceived ability to be a \"franchise quarterback.\" If not him, I'd say it would come from this grouping: offensive tackle Russell Okung of Oklahoma State and defensive tackles Gerald McCoy of Oklahoma and Terrence Cody of Alabama.

Steve Megargee's answer:
I have to think Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford probably would have been the first player taken this year if he had chosen to enter the draft. That doesn't necessarily mean he will be the first guy taken next year. USC quarterback Matt Leinart and Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn both were seen as obvious No. 1 overall picks as they headed into their senior seasons, but after giving NFL franchises one more year to pick apart their perceived flaws, both players were taken much later than expected. But something tells me that won't happen with Bradford. The No. 1 pick in the draft now gets such a high salary that the team investing all that money in the selection may as well spend it on a quarterback, and Bradford certainly looks like the best pro prospect of any college quarterback in the nation. Two of the other players universally regarded as sure-fire high picks are safeties – Tennessee's Eric Berry and USC's Taylor Mays – and players at that position rarely are taken that early. Bradford undoubtedly will encounter plenty of criticism, but I just don't think what happened to Leinart and Quinn will necessarily happen to Bradford.

呵呵,懒得翻了~看来大家都看好BRADFORD啊,我看好TEBOW,不过明年的状元签不一定需要QB
发表于 2009-5-4 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
懒得翻了~~

还不如直接给链接
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-4 09:34 | 显示全部楼层
我猜明年的状元签是公羊的~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 10:15 | 显示全部楼层
预测选秀状元还不如预测新赛季那个队成绩最差。

不同的球队拿到状元签,需求的位置也不一样。所以现在预测状元是谁没有什么意义。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 14:58 | 显示全部楼层
现在就预测有点太早了吧,一般来说,NCAA每年的海斯曼奖是NFL选秀状元的风向标。。。
不过不同的球队拿到状元签会做出不同的选择啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-6 12:45 | 显示全部楼层
Sam Bradford
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 15:35 , Processed in 0.094389 second(s), 18 queries .