达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

找回密码
 加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: S.R.911

[德州人] 休斯顿德州人2016赛季休战期大楼(第XVII期:DeAndre Hopkins, 值一份超级合同?)

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-5 08:58 | 显示全部楼层
coimbrawu 发表于 2016-5-2 09:53
如果想对这届的选秀又更多了解,推荐看两场比赛,两场论坛都有度盘分享:
第一场是去年的Fiesta.Bowl.Notr ...

昨天抽空看了ND和OSU的上半场比赛。几点感受:

1、ND的球衣背后没有印名字是要闹哪样?我光看号码都不知道谁是谁。

2、ND的四分卫传球精度也太差了吧,好几个球都传大了(包括那个被判无效的抄截)。对比之下,OSU的四分卫能传能跑,加上跑卫Ezek,地面进攻ND完全挡不住。而ND的跑卫就差那么一丢丢。

3、Fuller上半场印象中就一次接球完成,无球路线跑动啥的感觉也没有太出彩。

4、OSU外接手在接球后的推进能力好强,ND的二线球员一晃就被过掉。

5、Bosa真NB。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-5 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
S.R.911 发表于 2016-5-5 08:58
昨天抽空看了ND和OSU的上半场比赛。几点感受:

1、ND的球衣背后没有印名字是要闹哪样?我光看号码都不 ...

圣母防守不好那是因为他们的防守核心,覆盖超级大的Jaylon Smith被Taylor Dekker弄伤了...Bosa也早早被罚下去了,当然Zeke也确实牛

Fuller还得看下半场。另外,reddit上有长期关注选秀的大神刚刚写了对Fuller的分析:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Texans/ ... ller_wr_notre_dame/

点评

GREAT!: 5.0
GREAT!: 5
好全面的分析。手小是硬伤啊……  发表于 2016-5-5 13:49
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-5 15:15 | 显示全部楼层
Tight End,问题解决了?

——休斯顿德州人休战期话题讨论,第XV期

近端锋是短板,
选秀日避不谈。
落选秀来一款,
好用否得再看。

自从德州人将Osweiler从野马抢过来之后,今年的选秀(包括自由球员引入)都围绕进攻组展开,从C,到G,到RB,到WR,都有新球员(无论是新秀还是老将)的加入。从各位砖家(包括A版)的分析来看,德州人账面上的进攻实力至少能够排进联盟前十,甚至前五。但是,孰强孰弱还得上了球场厮杀一番才能见分晓。德州人的进攻实力真的有变强吗?除了个人能力,融入球队战术体系的程度更是关键,只有将进攻组各个位置的球员有机地捏死,嗯,捏合在一起,才能使整个球队的进攻收到1+1>2的效果。回顾休战期的引援,似乎只有近端锋位置上没有得到(从账面上看)有效的改进,近端锋位置上,真的没有问题吗?

从上赛季的比赛来看,答案肯定是“有问题”。

之前选秀来的CJF,开路和掩护能力要远好于接球能力,去季16场比赛14场先发仅完成17次接球167码1达阵,并不是为Osweiler准备的移动接球点;而伤愈归来的Griffin,9场比赛4次先发,20次接球251码2达阵,并多次完成关键接球,让球队能够最终挺进季后赛,但水平的确一般。在这个对近端锋接球能力要求越来越高的时代,没有一个能打外接手的近端锋,还好意思代表美南去打外卡赛么?

不过,球队还是挑选了一名落选新秀,Stephen Anderson。

和今年状元Goff来自同一所学校California的S.Anderson,2014年他的前任R.Rodgers被绿湾选走之后,他就成为Goff可靠的传球目标。两年间,他分别完成了46接661码5达阵,和41接474码2达阵。他能够快速启动越过启球线,并通过错位制造接球空档,更像是一个站在TE位置的WR。但是,由于是站在TE位,接球主要以短传为主,他的跑动路线过于单一,习惯于跑平行于启球线的路线,容易被对方识破。此外,相对于接球,开路和掩护是他的弱项。

不管如何,他的接球能力要好于Griffin,更是甩CJF好几条街,有Nuk、Fuller、Miller等人的牵扯,未尝不是一个可靠的传球目标。

除非……

难道,要让Jaelon Strong把2号外接手的位置让给Will Fuller,然后自己去打近端锋?或者,让J.J.Watt作为先发TE?或者,干脆以Lamar Miller的地面进攻为核心,TE只需要掩护开路技术就可以了?

欢迎跟帖讨论,近端锋问题真的就这样了?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-5 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
Stephen Anderson 40码可是比Richard Rodgers快多了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-9 09:51 | 显示全部楼层
Reddit上一篇有意思的帖子:

An argument as to why JJ Watt can be considered more valuable than all players that aren't franchise QBs

https://www.reddit.com/r/Texans/ ... _can_be_considered/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-11 11:48 | 显示全部楼层
scout网站的新秀迷你训练营报告:
http://www.scout.com/nfl/texans/ ... iew-the-draft-class

Tyler Ervin表现最好,Fuller讨论最多
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-11 13:49 | 显示全部楼层
coimbrawu 发表于 2016-5-11 11:48
scout网站的新秀迷你训练营报告:
http://www.scout.com/nfl/texans/ ... iew-the-draft-class

上述报告整理如下:
Will Fuller:第一天对于防守难以摆脱,主要是靠身体接球。第二天逐渐开始用手接球,也展示了速度和摆脱防守的能力。总的来说,1轮秀的天赋在这里放着,就看教练的调教能力和怎么融入球队了。摆脱防守和手部运用是亟需提高的部分。

Nick Martin:由于缺少真正的身体对抗,作为C到底有多少实力还不明朗,但表现出来的实力还是积极的。

Braxton Miller:速度、寻找空档的能力都不错,启动和急停也展现出了特点,面对压迫防守的摆脱能力需要加强。

Tyler Ervin:新秀里面表现得最好的一个,展现出不错的脚步移动和路线能力,还能接得一手好球。

K.J. Dillon:身材高大的S,对球的处理能力不错,有力量。

D.J. Reader: 缺乏真正的对抗难以体现其实力。他比Nix高,比Nix重,但是比Nix跑得快,手和脚比Nix长,运动和爆发能力都不错。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-12 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
前球队的角卫 Jumal Rolle在训练中跟腱撕裂,估计要退役了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 16:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coimbrawu 于 2016-5-13 17:10 编辑

重读了Matt_Schaub的区域跑攻的文章:
http://www.tdl100.com/forum.php? ... digest%26digest%3D1
里面提到了这么一句:
我们知道闪击战术(blitz)是非常有效的防守传球的手段。通过额外给四分卫施加压力,闪击战术经常可以取得相当不错的效果。一种对付闪击战术的方法是使用屏风传球(screen pass),不管是利用进攻锋线开路的慢速屏风(slow screen)还是快速丢给身体素质优秀的运动员的泡沫屏风(bubble screen),都是不错的应对闪击的方法。

而Brock Osweiler是一个很怕闪击的QB,球队通过增加Fuller、两个米勒、Ervin,理论上可以打很多的屏风传球、慢速屏风和泡沫屏风,以此来对付对方的突袭,这也是帮助Osweiler减轻压力,增加比赛的变数。同时球队目前两个OG:XSF和Jeff Allen都是开路为主的球员,也许也会有更多的区域跑攻
附一张PFF的德州人进攻评分图

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入【达阵联盟】

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-18 16:47 | 显示全部楼层
发一条和德州人没有太大关系的,小马的防守...最近几年所有选秀选来的都没留下来,选秀真是捉鸡,但是自由球员签约倒是不错

本帖子中包含更多资源

x

点评

GREAT!: 5.0
GREAT!: 5
好尴尬啊!  发表于 2016-5-18 17:21
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-18 17:25 | 显示全部楼层
这么多武器再来一个劲爆te,大o你咋不上天捏,不过没关系,反正下赛季就看你们仨玩儿
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-19 14:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coimbrawu 于 2016-5-19 14:38 编辑

BRB的评论里面一个球迷看了Osweiler在野马的几场球之后写的笔记:

When we signed Osweiler, I was extremely excited that we wouldn’t have to watch Hoyer ever again lead our offense. With great optimism, came great anxiousness. So i decided to go back through gamepass and watch every single snap that Brock took last year to see how I thought he would fit into our offense and was extremely hopeful that he could be the answer to our offensive woes. My takes from watching the film aren’t going to make most fans pleased, but please bare with me and take from this what you would like. I’ll start with the pros to what I saw in his game…

PROS:
1. He was very good with establishing who his checkdown option was and routinely took advantage of checking the ball down to his back over the middle of the field
2. He definitely was not afraid to stand in the pocket and deliver the ball while taking massive hits
3. He could make plays with his feet for the most part when things broke down around him. He is a tall, strong, relatively mobile quarterback.
4. He was definitely a leader on the field and you can see it in his demeaneor. He wants to be great and it is apparent that he is very confident in his abilities.
5. He was able to make due even when his receivers / Oline didn’t give him the help that he could have used at times

Now onto the CONS:
1. His deep ball is very lacluster to put it in a good way. He may have a powerful arm that is able to stretch the field but whether it was due to his mechanics or to not being on the same page as his receivers, many of his deep balls were nowhere near where they needed to be.
2. Intermediate routes were routinely thrown behind or too low for his receivers to make a legitimate play on the ball. His timing was speratic and he really struggled throwing his receivers open. most balls over the middle were behind his receivers instead of laying it out in front of them.
3. His ball flight, being that he is such a tall quarterback is very odd. ,any of his short-intermediate throws have a downward trajectory which could be understandable seeing as how tall he is, but these balls shouldn’t be on a downward trajectory. many of these balls are hitting the receivers in the hip area where they cannot hands the catch and make a move to get downfield. Some routine balls were at the feet of his receivers over the middle which is very worrisome to me.
4. Much of his success seemed to be scheme driven. Lots of bootlegs and play action which is all good but I know I was hopeful that we were getting more than just a game manager out of Osweiler.

Unfortunately with what I saw on tape, a game manager is probably an optimistic viewpoint of his game. When the run game is strong, like many quarterbacks, Osweiler is able to make plays with the defense stacking the box. However, when Osweiler is relied upon to carry the game, or come back and win a game (outside of the New England game) he was lacluster. I was so hopeful that this guy was going to be the quarterback of our future, and after the draft, I was even more excited about what he could be with the weapons we are surrounding him with. Now that I have watched the tape, the draft makes even more sense to me. We drafted guys that are quick and will be matchup problems for defenses in the short area passing game. We have guys in both Millers and Ervin who hopefully will be able to establish themselves as weapons in this area and guys that should be capable of making htings happen with the ball in their hands. Unfortunately, I believe these guys were drafted to mask Osweiler’s defficiencies in the intermediate and deep passing game. For him to succeed, he is going to need these guys to exceptional over the middle and make plays after the catch. The Fuller pick makes even more sense because although I am very worried about Osweiler’s ability to hit fuller on deep routes, he is going to take the top off of defenses and this is going to be a necessity in order to get our quick guys going over the middle and Deandre on the outside. Unfortunately, and it kills me to say this, I think Jayson Braddock may have had something when he said that Fuller was Obrien’s pick and Osweiler was mainly Rick Smith’s guy. Obrien is an extremely smart coach, he knows what it is going to take for a guy like Osweiler to succeed in this league and that makes me think that his choice of Fuller over a guy like Doctson was out of necessity. He knows he has to get guys to stretch the field in order to open up short-intermediate routes for Osweiler to be successful.

I had hoped that after watching all of Brock’s snaps, I would leave with an optimistic viewpoint on him being our qb of the future but I am left feeling empty and realizing that this pretty much two year contract may be what I was dreading; a contract that is going to be that, only two years. I love Obrien and have so much respect for what he can do to maximize play out of his qb’s and his ability to put his quarterbacks in the best position in order to be successful. I just hope he has a good plan for Osweiler because I really think he is going to have to manufacture success for OS.

Keeping in mind, Brock only provided a small sample size and he is still very unexperienced in the NFL, and is still young. He has time to grow and develop here in Houston, I just think that if it is going to happen, it won’t happen overnight and he may very well struggle this first year. I hope we as fans temper our expectations a bit and realize this guy is going to have to develop extensively to be who most of the fan base wants him to be. I am very hopeful, however very cautiously optimistic. Obrien has got to do some work here for sure.

I realize this will not be a popular viewpoint and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just thought I would give mine. I love the Houston Texans and hope for big things in these coming years. I think if the defense can remain a top 3 unit, we have a chance against anyone in this league.

Cheers

总体而言和球探的评价差不多,而出手点、手型等四分卫传球细节这些我之前没有细看,结论:目前来看他还是一个game manager,谨慎乐观是很实际的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-21 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
Brett Kollman在reddit上面解释了为何四分卫去到德州人大多表现比以前要好,附带说了Kubiak的西海岸进攻的特点和局限
Kubiak's offense works like any typical west coast offense. They give you double play calls and you read the defense at the line to determine whether or not to audible into that second call. Sometimes the first call is fine, sometimes the second one is better, and sometimes neither one works but you don't really have any other options but to run those two plays or call a timeout. Most of the time it's a run and a pass double call, so if you know for sure the pass won't work you just dial up the run and hope for the best with Foster/Anderson/Hillman/whatever.
In O'Brien's system, however, every single play has the potential to become any other play on the fly. Every week he will have a few select plays that work against different coverages that their opponent likes to run all linked to a single word, like "Hoss" or "Juke" or something of that nature. It doesn't matter what personnel grouping they are in, because all five skill position players on the field will know that word, know that concept, and automatically line up to execute it. So instead of only getting two plays to work with, he can change any play into any of those target plays with a single word.
Or if he wants to get even more specific than that he can say other words that are linked to specific concepts within their offense to change maybe just the routes that his strong side receivers run, or maybe just the weak side, or anything in between. If he doesn't like the look he's getting pre-snap, he now has the freedom to completely change everything about what he's running in order to get the best result possible. That's why our quarterbacks always do better here. As long as they can handle it mentally, they are finally free enough to get out of bad situations that their OC's may or may not put them in.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-24 11:18 | 显示全部楼层
一个球探在看了Osweiler的所有比赛之后写的报道,很详细:
http://www.sports790.com/onair/t ... -osweiler-14740922/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-25 12:08 | 显示全部楼层
想分别了解下德文布朗和新来的ALLEN的合同具体的信息,谢谢各位了~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-25 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 S.R.911 于 2016-5-25 13:34 编辑
safin520 发表于 2016-5-25 12:08
想分别了解下德文布朗和新来的ALLEN的合同具体的信息,谢谢各位了~~~

Duane Brown:
6年53.4M,签字费12.5M,保障22.0815M。其中基本工资六年依次为:2.5M,6M,7M,7M,9.65M,9.75M。

Jeff Allen:
4年28M,签字费5M,保障12M。其中基本工资四年依次为:2M,4.75M,5.75M,6M。球员阵容奖励四年依次为3M,0.5M,0.5M,0.5M。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-27 14:01 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
coimbrawu 发表于 2016-5-24 11:18
一个球探在看了Osweiler的所有比赛之后写的报道,很详细:
http://www.sports790.com/onair/the-source-w- ...

看完之后几个个人感觉:
1、中长距离的传球较弱,有大力出奇迹的感觉;
2、短传经常不能注意到传球路线上的传球破坏者,容易造成被破坏传球;
3、有时候在口袋持球观察时间过长,贻误最佳传球窗口;
4、面对施压办法不多,容易被擒杀。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-28 08:52 | 显示全部楼层
S.R.911 发表于 2016-5-25 13:33
Duane Brown:
6年53.4M,签字费12.5M,保障22.0815M。其中基本工资六年依次为:2.5M,6M,7M,7M,9.65 ...

当初如果留下brooks的话薪金空间应该够吧,其实剩下的薪金空间可以在留下他的同时还可以捡两个自由市场上二线的漏,这样的话德州人的OL完全可以挤进联盟前三啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-28 18:33 | 显示全部楼层
safin520 发表于 2016-5-28 08:52
当初如果留下brooks的话薪金空间应该够吧,其实剩下的薪金空间可以在留下他的同时还可以捡两个自由市场上 ...

Brooks想要五年合同, 德州人只给四年,算上第五年就贵很多
国外球迷说得不错:德州人想要Jeff Allen保持去年的水准(去年之前表现都很平庸),老鹰想要Brooks保持前年的水准(上赛季表现很平庸),各取所需
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-7 08:41 | 显示全部楼层
上赛季德州人防守球员PFF总评分。

德州人的edge rush真牛逼。

Cushing几乎垫底,还好ILB还有McKinney?

Kevin A. Johnson出档次数还高于Kareen Jackson,评分也高。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x

点评

看到Rahim Moore的分数我就觉得PFF的部分评分不靠谱...  发表于 2016-6-7 11:37
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:01 , Processed in 0.108744 second(s), 14 queries .