加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2022|回复: 2

[牛仔] Tony Romo Wants to Play Again in 2010

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-27 13:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Injured Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo hasn't played in a game since Oct. 25, when he broke his left collarbone in a game against the New York Giants. The Cowboys are 2-2 in his absence, and with a record of 3-8 on the season have no shot at postseason play. Romo still wants to get back out there and play.

"Anytime there's football games going on you always want to play," Romo said. "There's no question about that."

Romo gets to the Cowboys' complex early each morning to work out. He attends meetings and is very active in non-contact portions of practice.

And since the team hasn't placed Romo on injured reserve, it seems that they may be interested in seeing Romo under center again as well.

Romo's latest batch of x-rays show that his collarbone is healing, but he still has many weeks to go before he's given a real shot to prove he's able to play again in 2010.

"I'm sure there will be discussions once I get healthy," Romo said. "But for me, it's football season and football players usually play football during football season."

It was originally stated that Romo's injury would take 6-8 weeks to heal. If he stays on that timetable -- even towards the back end of it -- Romo could be ready to return by Week 16, when Dallas travels to Arizona on Dec. 25.

If Romo gets his way -- and is healthy enough to play by late December -- he'll definitely push to get back out onto the field. Dallas' Thanksgiving Day loss means Romo returning would be meaningless in the playoff picture.

While Dallas might have been willing to give Romo a shot if there were any chance to sneak into the playoffs, with no shot, why risk it?
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-27 13:15 | 显示全部楼层
肉末君肉末君,唉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-8 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
老家伙Kitna练手了
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:01 , Processed in 0.146711 second(s), 18 queries .