只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1686|回复: 6

[其他] 回顾状元郎RUSSELL当年选秀前的各家评论![多图]

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-9 11:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
回顾状元郎RUSSELL当年选秀前的各家评论![二楼]

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-9 12:00 | 显示全部楼层
Russell 当选状元的三年后的今天,谁也没想到他会被突袭者裁员,让我们再来回过头看看当时JaMarcus Russell在选秀前的各家评论,倒是很有趣得一件事。尽管有些事后诸葛亮的味道,至少我们可以看出哪些砖家在Russell身上是看走了眼,而哪些是纯属瞎起哄。。

"I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising. He was nimble in his dropbacks, rolling out and throwing on the run. The ball just explodes out of his hands."
-- ESPN's Todd McShay

"I think JaMarcus Russell to the Raiders scares me. I would have done the exact same thing Oakland did, to be sure. But the formula for early success is a bad one there. So much pressure on him to perform well early, with such a porous offensive line, and who knows what at wideout."
-- SI's Peter King

JaMarcus Russell is going to immediately energize that fanbase, that football team -- on the practice field, in that locker room. Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."
-- ESPN's Mel Kiper

"The workout Russell had was Star Wars. It was unbelievable."
Then-Tampa Bay Bucs coach Jon Gruden

"If you had to choose a quarterback, who would you pick, JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn? Both have strengths and glaring weaknesses. It goes down to which guy is most coachable. I might take Quinn for that reason. But, pure skill with a ton of work to do, it would be Russell. If you put a gun to my head, I would pick Russell. But he comes with a lot of risk."
-- ESPN's Merril Hoge

"He's like a video game. There's not a throw he can't make and there's some he can make I'm not sure anyone else can make. That's exciting. But how many times does that happen in a game, making those long throws. Maybe twice in 16 games. I know seeing someone do that is a scout's dream, but it doesn't happen much. ... He seems very first class, very easy to get along with. No doubt he was a great leader [at LSU]. That's why everybody wants him now."
-- Then-Oakland Raiders coach Lane Kiffin

"This year, I can't get over how good and talented JaMarcus Russell is. It just blew me away. If I had the first, second, third, fourth, fifth pick in that draft, I would be tearing apart his personal life trying to figure out whether or not I could trust this kid with $10-million ... From a physical skill set perspective, I've never seen a college quarterback with more ability than Russell. You put the tape on and it's frightening. The only thing that's going to keep [Russell] from being great is him. What it comes down to is you've got to figure out whether or not this kid wants to be the best quarterback in football. If he wants to be the best quarterback in football, he can be."
-- NFL Network's Mike Mayock

"I've never seen a kid that big who can sit there and just have people hanging on him and make the throws he can make. He reminds me a little bit of Daunte Culpepper, but a little bigger. I'm sure he's going to continue to be a great player."
-- Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak

"If you asked me who has the most upside, I would say Russell. If the question is who is going to be best the next three years, I'd say it's [Brady] Quinn."
-- NFL Draft Advisor Gil Brandt

"The film that we've watched has impressed more and more. The guy can wing it but seems to have that real feel for the game, and a presence. He looks like he could come into any system and be ready.''
-- Then-Detroit Lions coach Rod Marinelli

"He has a cannon for an arm, can make all the throws and has great size. Heck, he looks like a tackle playing quarterback. I just don't see the pinpoint passing, the great timing of the throws or his feel for the pocket. He's careless with the ball, at times, and he struggled against the better college defenses. Can he develop into a quality NFL quarterback? You bet. Would I take him with the first overall pick? No way. As of now, I have him rated at the 20th-best player."
-- CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco

"JaMarcus Russell, my man. The Raiders finally get their big arm. And he's a good kid, strong kid, smart kid. He'll be a big-time player. If I'm the Raiders, that's who I pick. That's pretty easy."
-- FOX's Terry Bradshaw
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-9 12:25 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,我想那些大牌球探和评论员当时应该也没有想到吧。令人大跌眼镜
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-9 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
在NCAA呼风唤雨的球员在NFL黯然离场的不少,NFL官网还有一篇文章,历数NFL历史上最为失败的十大高顺位选秀。只是Russel碰巧是当年的状元郎而已
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-11 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
无限怀念饮恨退役的Kurt Warner,楷模啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-13 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
拉塞尔最bust,突袭者为了他葬送了自己球队3年风光,不过当初谁能想到呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 02:11 | 显示全部楼层

粽子,我的至爱。

脱去你的外衣,你是那样白嫩,发着淡淡的幽香,舔一舔再咬上一口,我心飞上九霄云外,啊,粽子,我的至爱。别墅楼梯
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 16:27 , Processed in 0.115893 second(s), 18 queries .