达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

找回密码
 加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: invisible

[49人] 旧金山49人2020休赛期大楼(跑卫Mostert和球队一位高层人士交谈,训练营报道日期确定)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2020-4-26 00:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-2 09:26 编辑

新闻速递】4月26日
1.人事变更:
(1)据NFL Network的Ian Rapoport等报道,球队用2020五轮签(No.156)+一个2021三轮签交易红皮进攻截锋Trent Williams。Rapoport还说如果Williams和维京人达成协议,会得到续约合同,而九人的交易中并未包含续约,也不会很快达成
  • 据ESPN的Adam Schefter报道,Williams和九人预计将重组他最后一年的合同,但Williams本赛季会报道并出战。
  • 主教练Kyle Shanahan说Williams目前并不想立刻续约,而是想要先回归赛场,这也是球队能得到他的原因之一。
          Trent's been out of football for a year and a half and Trent made it clear, I think, to everyone he wants to come back and didn't want to do a deal right away. Really wanted to play and try to get back into it and see where he was at with the rest of the league and if he can pick up where he left off. So, I think that's one of the reasons that we were able to get him, we were able to get him for what we did.
  • 据OverTheCap,Williams剩余合同(一年)细节如下:基本工资$12.5M,2016选项奖金分摊$2M(红皮承担),阵容奖金$250,000,占用薪金空间$12.5M。
  • Film分析:
          Film Study: What Trent Williams will bring to the San Francisco 49ers
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... kle-trent-williams/
(2)据ESPN的Adam Schefter报道,球队左截锋Joe Staley由于担心健康问题选择退役,Staley想要及时通知球队以帮助球队找到替代者,球队也确实找到了。
  • Staley之后在推特上正式宣布退役:
          After 13 incredible seasons with the San Francisco 49ers, and many recent months of consideration, it is with very mixed emotions that I am announcing my retirement from the NFL. The game of football has been a true passion of mine since I was 8, but my body is telling me it is time.
          Football is a physical sport and I have given my all to the gatme and pushed my limits. Last season was a dream to be a part of, having the opportunity to chase a Championship. But, it was by far the most difficult on me and my family. My body was breaking down with a variety of injuries and a deteriorating neck condition, and the constant discomfort affected every aspect of my life.
          I have two young daughters, Grace and Audrey. They are my world. To choose to play another season when my body says it's done, and risk my future with them and my ability to be the father I want to be, would be selfish and reckless. I want my daughters to know that I will always choose them, no matter what.
          I want to thank so many people who have made my career so fulfilling. Starting with the York family - It was my wish to deliver the Lombardi Trophy to you in my 13 years here, and it hurts to have fallen short. I will be forever grateful to your family for allowing me the opportunity to represent the franchise and wear the red and gold my entire career. I thank you.
          To all the coaches that I have played for - Each of you had a huge impact on how I shaped my game. I learned so much from you and would not have been the player I was without your time and commitment. You all made coming to work each day a blessing and challenged me to achieve more. I thank you.
          To all the players I shared the field and locker room with over the years - Coming to work each day was enjoyable because of the bond we shared. This time has granted me friendships and memories that will last me a lifetime. I thank you.
          To all the support and operational staff - Your countless hours and sacrifices to make sure the players are ready to perform on gameday are truly appreciated. You are not told enough how important and integral these roles are. I thankyou.
          To the 49er Faithful - You embraced this kid from Central Michigan, with a loud and obnoxious personality, with open arms, and I am grateful. I hope I made you all proud with my effort and commitment every time I took the field. While I wish we had won at least one of the Super Bowls I was fortunate enough to play in, this franchise has never been in better hands and had more promise. Stay committed and loud, the players hear you. I thank you.
          Finally, to my wife Carrie - You have been the calm and loving support I have needed since the moment we met. You have been selfless and patient with me and our family throughout my career and handled the stresses with graceful ease. You make me a better person and are a beautiful mother to our children. I look forward to writing the next chapters of our life together. I thank you and I love you.
          I hope to be present with the organization moving forward and will always have a deep love for the San Francisco 49ers and the Bay Area. While I am sad and disappointed my time has come to step away, I leave with my head held high, knowing I gave my all to the game. I fulfilled the dreams I had as a kid. Now, I will turn my attention to helping my daughters cultivate and achieve dreams of their own.
          With sincere love and gratitude,
          Joe Staley
  • 球队CEO Jed York:
            "For the last 13 years, Joe Staley conducted himself in a manner that epitomizes the 49ers way and set a tremendous example for his teammates and our community, A consummate professional, one of the best players in the game and a great human being, Joe has left an indelible mark on this franchise and everyone he has come into contact with throughout his career. His passion, sense of humor and heart are just a few of the many traits that allowed him not only to be a team leader but also an ambassador for our game and the Bay Area.
            "One of the most respected and well-liked players in the NFL, Joe was integral to the success our organization has experienced over the last decade. I know Joe wrestled for some time with this decision because of his love for the 49ers and the game of football. As he walks away, my hope is that he does so knowing how greatly appreciated he is by the 49ers organization, my family, and our Faithful fans.
            "Forever a member of the 49ers family, Joe holds a special place in our hearts and will go down as one of the true greats in the storied history of our franchise. I look forward to supporting him, his wife, Carrie, and his daughters, Grace and Audrey, as they embark on the next chapter of life."
  • 总经理John Lynch和主教练Kyle Shanahan(访谈文字版)说Staley退役的决定是4月20日Lynch说有信心他会继续征战后、选秀大会前几天告诉球队的。
            I was hoping you guys could go over the timeline of when Joe informed you of his decision? When did T Trent Williams come into the equation? When you were at number 13, there was an offensive tackle there available in Tampa Bay Buccaneers OT Tristan Wirfs from Iowa. Did you know at that point and how did it all go down?
            JL: "We did. I'm trying to think exact days These all kind of run together, but when I spoke to you all, I had talked to Joe's agent and representation Ryan Tollner. I talked with him when Joe was still in the midst of making a decision. They had indicated Joe was really struggling. Where we were encouraged, was that we felt like time was on his side with no offseason program, the opportunity to get further away from a season and have that body heal. After I spoke, and I don't know if it was the impetus, Joe will have to tell you. What I had told Ryan Tollner is, 'Listen, at some point Joe needs to get on the phone with us and tell us where he's at,' and Joe did that shortly after I talked to you all. Joe called Kyle and kind of informed him and I think Kyle can speak more to it, but I think what Kyle will tell you is we're going to let Joe speak for himself as to why he chose. But, we both respect entirely Joe's decision. We appreciate that before the Draft he let us know so that we could act on Trent Williams, but yes at 13 when we ultimately picked at 14, we did know of Joe's decision at that point."
            KS: "For me, we were all hoping Joe would come back and after talking with him we know he wants to play and he loves football, but we knew he had to make a decision that was going to take some time. A couple of days right before the Draft, when you talk about it, knowing the tackles that could have been there available at 13, having someone available like Trent, we wanted make sure with Joe. We thought he was going to come back and we were holding out hope, but we knew it was real early with the decision. When I called him up a couple days befor the Draft and just asked him if he had any idea where he was at and Joe was very confident where he was at and you could tell that he wanted to retire. It was very cool of Joe to be that honest with us before the Draft, because that allowed John and I to really think about it and see if any of those tackles were going to become available. But, that wasn't totally in the plans so we wanted to go a different direction because we were hoping Joe would be around here for the next couple of years. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. So, it's really cool we were able to pull off what we did just so we could go a different direction in the Draft and we could get guys like [DT Javon] Kinlaw and [WR Brandon] Aiyuk because it's a big hole, missing Joe. He's as good of a player as we've been around and we felt fortunate to just end up how we did in the situation we're at."
            Going back to what you said a couple of minutes ago about Joe and DeForest being so important when you first got there. In a statement today, Joe said he hopes to be present with the organization in the future. Has there been any conversation or thought to what that could possibly look like?
            KS: "Yeah I think there has been some discussion. I mean, everything is so new. I know how important it is for [49ers CEO] Jed [York] to have better insight or people, alumni basically, people who have played here and done things for this organization. I know how much Jed likes having those guys around. When you have a guy like Joe, with how good he was, his personality, how everyone likes to have him around, I know us as a coaching staff, we'll have Joe anywhere he wants to be. Whatever Joe wants to do in his life, whether it's professional karaoke singer, professional dad, hang around the building at the Niners, or go do standup somewhere, I think he's going to be all right. I hope he's part of us though. We like having him around."
            JL: "I'll just speak to that too. That's one of the things, I know I speak for Kyle, one of the coolest things we've tried to embrace since we've been here is all the guys who live in the area who love coming by. Whether it be [former 49ers WR] Jerry Rice, [former 49ers] Ronnie [Lott] and [former 49ers QB] Joe [Montana]. We get to work with [former 49ers LB] Keena Turner every day. I think we envision Joe being around a lot. We've had preliminary discussions on that, just letting him know he's always welcome. I think he's excited about that and we are as well."
  • 据OverTheCap,Staley的退役清出2020薪金空间$10,500,000,留下2020死钱$1,000,000(剩余签约奖金分摊,可要回)。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... re-health-concerns/          https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... john-lynch-jed-york
(3)据ESPN的Adam Schefter报道,球队用跑卫Matt Breida交易海豚五轮签(No.153)。
            It's been an honor being a 49er & I will forever be grateful to management, my coaches, teammates & most especially to the Niner Faithful, The bay will always hold a special place in my heart. Was blessed to be able to call this place home. Too my brothers I will love you guys forever. We went through a lot together to build something great and special. We are family forever!
            I'm excited about my next opportunity in Miami. I promise to give everything I have to help our team succeed. I can't wait to get started, Miami!‬
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ia-colton-mckivitz/
(4)据ESPN的Adam Schefter报道,球队将外接手Marquise Goodwin交易至老鹰,双方互换六轮签(九人从No.210升至No.190)。
  • 据OverTheCap,九人此举清出2020薪金空间$3,656,250,留下2020死钱$1,250,000(剩余签约奖金分摊)。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... hiladelphia-eagles/

2.选秀相关:
(1)球队用五轮签(No.153)选择西弗吉尼亚大学(West Virginia)进攻截锋Colton McKivitz(校队官网数据球探报告、精彩集锦)。

• McKivitz被选后访谈文字版
  • 主教练Shanhan说如果球队没能得到Trent Williams的话,一个后备方案就是在第四轮拿McKivitz,结果球队在得到Williams后,还在第五轮拿到了McKivitz,对此非常兴奋。
            KS: "One thing that was really cool was if the Washington deal didn't go through, one of our Plan Bs was to try to draft [OL] Colton [McKivitz] there in the fourth round and then we made that risk to move that to go up and get the receiver we wanted. Then we did end up getting Trent and to still be able to get him (McKivitz) in the fifth round was a hell of a deal. We felt really excited about how today went."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ia-colton-mckivitz/
(2)球队用六轮签(No.190)选择佐治亚大学(Georgia)近端锋Charlie Woerner(校队官网数据球探报告高中时代精彩集锦)。

来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ia-charles-woerner/
(3)球队用七轮签(No.217)选择田纳西大学(Tennessee)外接手Jauan Jennings(校队官网数据球探报告精彩集锦)。

来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... see-jauan-jennings/
(4)落选自由球员签约:未官宣
  • CB DeMarkus Acy, Missouri
          Source: Peter Baugh, The Athletic
          Measurables: 6-2, 195lb
          Notes: All-SEC corner in 2018 and was a team captain. He didn't receive a Combine invite.
  • RB Salvon Ahmed, Washington
          Source: Matt Barrows, The Athletic
          Measurables: 5-11, 197lb
          Notes: Rushed for 1,020 yards and 11 touchdowns on 188 attempts as a junior in 2019. He also caught 50 passes for 331 yards in his three years with the Huskies.
  • DL Darrion Daniels, Nebraska
          Source: Aaron Wilson, Houston Chronicle
          Measurables: 6-4, 340lb
  • WR Chris Finke, Notre Dame
          Source: Tom Pelissero, NFL Network
          Measurables: 5-9, 186lb
          Notes: Caught 90 passes for 1,027 yards with six touchdowns in his final two years with the Fighting Irish.
  • LB Jonas Griffith, Indiana State
          Source: NFL Draft Diamonds
          Measurables: 6-3, 247lb
  • TE Chase Harrell, Arkansas
          Source: NFL Draft Diamonds
          Measurables: 6-4, 249lb
          Notes: Caught seven receptions for 94 yards and a touchdown in two seasons with the Razorbacks after transferring from Kansas. Recorded 25 catches for 221 yards and three touchdowns in 2017 with the Jayhawks.
  • RB JaMycal Hasty, Baylor
          Source: Ian Rapoport, NFL Network
          Measurables: 5-8, 205lb
          Notes: Averaged 5.2 yards per carry over his collegiate career. Carried the football 109 times for 627 yards with seven rushing touchdowns as a senior in 2019 while adding 25 receptions for 184 yards.
  • S Jared Mayden, Alabama
          Source: Tom Pelissero, NFL Network
          Measurables: 6-0, 205lb
          Notes: Recorded 59 tackles, one for a loss, four interceptions, and three passes defensed as a senior in 2019.
  • S Ronnell Perkins, Missouri
          Source: Peter Baugh, The Athletic
          Measurables: 6-0, 205lb
          Notes: Recorded 105 tackles, 7.5 for a loss, a sack, two interceptions, a touchdown, seven passes defensed, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery in four seasons with the Tigers.
  • QB Broc Rutter, North Central
          Source: JJ Stankevitz, NBC Sports Chicago
          Measurables: 6-2, 204lb
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... free-agent-tracker/
(5)据OverTheCap,球队本届选秀球员预计合同如下:合计2020占用薪金空间$7,080,013
  • Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
          合同总价值:$15,488,700
          签约奖金:$8,824,508
          2020占用薪金空间:$2,816,127
  • Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
          合同总价值:$12,531,350
          签约奖金:$6,673,708
          2020占用薪金空间:$2,278,427
  • Colton McKivitz, T, West Virginia
          合同总价值:$3,624,780
          签约奖金:$329,780
          2020占用薪金空间:$692,445
  • Charlie Woerner, TE, Georgia
          合同总价值:$3,476,032
          签约奖金:$181,032
          2020占用薪金空间:$655,258
  • Jauan Jennings, WR, Tennessee
          合同总价值:$3,406,024
          签约奖金:$111,024
          2020占用薪金空间:$637,756
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... lections-nfl-draft/

3.球队相关:
(1)伤病情况:
  • 总经理Lynch说外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)恢复情况很好,已经获得了医生许可(clear),联盟允许养伤的球员待在球队基地,在他待在球队基地的14天里他在场上飞快地奔跑,看上去情况很好,球队对他的情况感到乐观。Hurd知道他需要拼命训练,来为球队做出贡献。
          As for Jalen Hurd, he's doing really well. One of the benefits is that the rehab players have been able to be around the facility. They've been granted permission by the League. We take great precaution with all those things but Jalen is doing really well. He is cleared. We're ramping him up. We are very optimistic. I don't want to be overly optimistic because last year we saw some progress and then we had some setbacks. So, I'll let that thing continue to take its place. He's out, he's running. He's doing really well and we're excited by that. Jalen's 14 days that we've seen him were lights out. The problem is we've only seen him for 14 days. Jalen knows full well that he needs to work his tail off, so that he can get back and be a contributor and try to earn opportunities to be a contributor for our team moving forward. We love his skill set. We love his mindset. Now it's time to put it all to work."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ly-well-need-lynch/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入【达阵联盟】

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-26 00:23 | 显示全部楼层
Staley看样子是真的退了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 03:55 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
真的退役了,唉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
到享受生活的时候了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
这三天的选秀加交易综合起来,可以给个A-
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-27 12:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-4-27 12:52 编辑

新闻速递】4月27日
1.选秀相关:
(1)选秀评价:由49erswebzone的David Bonilla整理
          San Francisco scooped up interior penetrator Javon Kinlaw (14), and he'll be a Buckner fill-in. He's cheaper than Buckner, of course, but does he have Buckner's ceiling? Then the 49ers traded into the 25th pick to get wideout Brandon Aiyuk, a fantastic athlete who dominated in the Pac-12 last season. Shanahan is already fired up about how he'll use Aiyuk, and quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will love him.
          In a technical sense, a variety of trades left the Niners with just two meaningful draft picks (both first rounders), but that’s not a bad thing when you’re a defending conference champion and do not have many weaknesses to correct. Plus, if you count ex-          Washington left tackle Trent Williams as part of this class (he was acquired for a 2020 fifth-rounder and 2021 third-rounder, and will replace the retired Joe Staley), it’s a top-heavy haul of talent.
          Many expected the Niners to find a replacement for departed wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders at Pick 14, when every wide receiver save for Henry Ruggs III was still on the board. But that’s not how this organization thinks. Head coach Kyle Shanahan and GM John Lynch understand that as long as they have quality route runners on the field, Shanahan’s play designs can win. Quality route runners can be found in Rounds 2-4. (Plus, the Niners are said to love 2019 third-rounder Jalen Hurd, who missed his rookie season with a stress fracture in his low back.)
          The fact that the Niners traded up in the late first round to get Brandon Aiyuk says they must be smitten with the Arizona State star. Stylistically, he first their offense. Scouts liked Aiyuk’s effectiveness operating on the move, which is a key characteristic in Shanahan’s timing-based offense. He also has shown he can align in a variety of positions.
          As for how San Fran used that No. 14 pick … what Shanahan and Lynch understand is that, while their offensive system is not player-dependent, their defensive system is. Coordinator Robert Saleh’s scheme is predicated on having a potent four-man pass rush. The Niners rode that to a Super Bowl appearance last year. After financial constraints forced them to trade DeForest Buckner to the Colts, they needed to restock for this year. NFL draft expert Greg Cosell has said that Javon Kinlaw is not a flawless prospect, but his best-case scenario is to develop into a Chris Jones type of force. That’s a helluva best-case scenario, and the Niners believe they have one of the NFL’s best defensive line coaches in Kris Kocurek.
          Day 1 grade:B
          Day 2 grade:N/A
          Day 3 grade: A
          Overall grade: B+
          Draft analysis: GM John Lynch didn't wait very long to find DeForest Buckner's replacement along the D-line, selecting Kinlaw at No. 14 overall. He addressed the team's receiver need later in Round 1 when he traded up six spots for Aiyuk. The deal for the Arizona State receiver, along with past trades for veterans Dee Ford and Emmanuel Sanders, sapped the Niners of any second-, third- or fourth-round selections.              Moving a fifth-round pick and 2021 third-round pick for Pro Bowl left tackle Trent Williams, who's expected to take over for the retiring Joe Staley, makes a strong offensive line even stronger. McKivitz, whom they drafted with the pick acquired from the Dolphins for Matt Breida, played tackle in college, but I think he could be a very good starting guard. The Niners continued dealing, moving Marquise Goodwin to the Eagles for a sixth-round pick, which they then used on Jennings -- a big receiver who wins with physicality -- not speed. Woerner was a very good blocker/receiver pick at tight end because the team needed depth behind stud George Kittle.
          The 49ers knew this draft wasn’t one meant for volume and also knew they had to get immediate rookie replacements for DeForest Buckner (Kinlaw) and Emmanuel Sanders (Aiyuk). They also jumped on the trade for Trent Williams with Joe Staley retiring and were able to get rid of two superfluous offensive players, Matt Breida and Marquise Goodwin, for extra picks. McKivitz and Woerner were solid depth picks. Jennings may end up being a final-pick steal.
          They wound up making just five selections, but jeez. Top pick Javon Kinlaw (14th overall) likely isn't the next Buckner but certainly a first-rate replacement conducive to cap management. First-round WR Brandon Aiyuk should form a dynamic tandem with 2019 second-rounder Deebo Samuel. But to pick up a Pro Bowler in Williams for two mid-round picks while offloading the remainder of WR Marquise Goodwin's contract on Philadelphia? Yeoman's work, Mr. Lynch.
          Day 1: The 49ers had a busy first round, with two selections and two trades. Moving back one pick to take Kinlaw at No. 14 with players like Jerry Jeudy and CeeDee Lamb on the board may not have been the optimal decision, but it’s not as if they reached. Kinlaw was the top interior defender and the 13th-ranked player overall on PFF’s Big Board. He’s a physical specimen with the kind of pass-rushing tools and production you love at the position, highlighted by an 18.1% pass-rush win rate in 2019 that trailed only Jordan Elliott in the class.
          “This was a man who went from homeless to junior college and now to South Carolina, overcoming every obstacle in his way. Those are the kinds of players you bet on in the draft.” – PFF’s lead draft analyst Mike Renner
          After the draft, there were reports that Aiyuk was WR1 on the 49ers’ board, and it’s not hard to see what they’d like about his skill set. He’s one of the best wide receivers in this class — a certified freak of an athlete who recorded nearly 11 yards after the catch per reception on 65 catches in 2019. There is reason to be worried about Aiyuk not doing much at all until his senior season, but he has well-defined strengths that should play well in Kyle Shanahan’s offense.
          Day 2: San Francisco was left without a pick on Day 2 after trading away their third-round selection as part of the Emmanuel Sanders trade and their second-round pick as a part of the Dee Ford deal. Those win-now moves helped get them to the Super Bowl last season, but they are now left without a pick until Round 5 in this year’s draft.
          Day 3: The biggest news of the day for the 49ers was the retirement of their longtime fixture at left tackle, Joe Staley, and the resulting trade to acquire Trent Williams from the Washington Redskins. Staley has been underappreciated for just how good he has been — he has recorded overall grades of 80.0 or higher in each of the past eight seasons. Williams was the only option out there who could hope to match that kind of production. The former Washington tackle has put up eight consecutive seasons of 75.0-plus overall grades and is one of the top tackles in the league when healthy.
          The other noteworthy move for the 49ers here is scooping up Jauan Jennings — the No. 70 overall player on the PFF Big Board — in the seventh round. With his after-the-catch ability, he could not have landed in a better spot. Jennings averaged over 7.5 yards after the catch per reception in both 2018 and 2019, and he forced a whopping 30 missed tackles after the catch last season. That will certainly play well in Kyle Shanahan’s offense.
          Another team forced to go for quality over quantity, the 49ers made two solid picks in the first round, filling their biggest positions of need on both sides of the ball with Day 1 starters in South Carolina defensive lineman Javon Kinlaw and Arizona State wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk.
          I like Kinlaw a lot, but passing on both Jeudy and Lamb at No. 14, after trading back a spot, made little sense. Aiyuk is a well-rounded receiver with potential, but he’s not on the same level as those two, who were both top-10 talents in this draft.
          Without another pick until the fifth round, the 49ers weren’t able to move the needle much the rest of the way. The defending NFC champs didn’t need much, but they still could have done more with what they had.
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... perts-49ers-grades/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-28 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-4-28 09:54 编辑

新闻速递】4月28日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布裁掉/让渡(waive)安全卫Jacob Thieneman。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ty-jacob-thieneman/
(2)据Dov Kleiman报道(Matt Maiocco也有类似报道),球队不会执行2017首轮秀防守线球员Solomon Thomas的第五年选项。
来源:https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1254881915087224832

2.球队相关:
(1)球队虚拟休赛期训练计划开始。
来源:https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2 ... son-programs-monday

(2)首轮秀外接手Brandon Aiyuk说九人对他此前选择进行核心肌肉手术的决定影响很大。
"And then, ultimately, when I got the core surgery, they were a big part in that decision,"
  • 外接手Marquise Goodwin被交易至老鹰后,11号球衣出现空缺,Aiyuk和Kendrick Bourne都在社交媒体上显示了对此号码的兴趣。
            Aiyuk

Bourne:Should i rock #11 👀
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... 9ers-jersey-number/

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-29 12:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-4 06:46 编辑

新闻速递】4月29日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和九位落选自由球员签约:(注:有些没有球探报告等是因为找不到,另有部分球员数据统计网站的数据和球队官网的有出入,不清楚哪个是对的,所以都放上了)

在密苏里大学的四年大学生涯中一共出战了47场比赛(36场首发),拿到99次擒抱、23次破坏传球、3次抄截、1次制造掉球和1次抢到掉球,2019赛季首发了所有出战的10场比赛,拿到15次擒抱、5次破坏传球和1次抢到掉球。大三赛季首发了13场比赛,拿到30次擒抱、13次破坏传球和3次抄截,入选All-SEC二队。2017赛季出战了13场比赛(12场首发),拿到48次擒抱、3次破坏传球和1次制造掉球。大一司机出战了11场比赛(1场首发),拿到6次擒抱和2次破坏传球。高中就读于德克萨斯州达拉斯(Dallas)的威尔默-赫钦斯高中(Wilmer-Hutchins HS),高四赛季拿到63次单独擒抱和3次抄截。1998年4月29日出身于德克萨斯州达拉斯。

作为研究生从俄克拉荷马州立大学(Oklahoma State)转校到内布拉斯加大学后2019赛季首发了所有11场比赛,拿到34次擒抱、4次擒抱造成丢失码数、1.5次擒杀和1次抄截,获All-Big Ten荣誉提名。在俄克拉荷马州立大学的四年中(2015-18),出战了40场比赛(4场首发),拿到64次擒抱、2.0次擒杀、3次破坏传球和1次抄截。2018赛季首发了4场比赛,拿到7次擒抱和1.0次擒杀。之后获得了伤病红衫许可。2017赛季首发了出战的所有10场比赛,拿到26次擒抱、0.5次擒杀和2次破坏传球。大二赛季出战了13场比赛,拿到15次擒抱和1次破坏传球。2015赛季出战了13场比赛,拿到16次擒抱、0.5次擒杀。高中就读于德克萨斯州达拉斯的邓恩主教高中(Bishop Dunne HS),高四赛季拿到67次擒抱、28次擒抱造成丢失码数和8.0次擒杀。1997年612月4日出身于德克萨斯州达拉斯。

在圣母大学的四年中(2015-19)一共出战了49场比赛(10场首发),拿到106次接球1,251码喝8次接球达阵,另在特勤组有63次接弃踢回攻532码。2019赛季出战了所有13场比赛(9场首发),拿到31次接球456码和4次接球达阵,另有20次接弃踢回攻180码。大三赛季出战了所有13场比赛,拿到49次接球571码和2次接球达阵,另有19次接弃踢回攻196码。2017赛季出战了所有13场比赛(1场首发),拿到6次接球102码,另在特勤组有24次接弃踢回攻156码。大一赛季出产了10场比赛,拿到10次接球122码和2次接球达阵。2015赛季红衫。高中就读于俄亥俄州戴顿(Dayton,)的大主教奥尔特高中(Archbishop Alter HS),2014高四赛季拿到1,516码总获得码数(All Purpose Yards)和10次达阵。1996年5月2日出生于俄亥俄州戴顿。
            据49ers Rush Podcast创始人和主持John Chapman报道,他拿到了巨额签约奖金,值得关注

在印第安纳州立大学的五年中(2015-19)一共出战了44场比赛(34场首发),拿到382次擒抱、50.0次擒抱造成丢失码数、14.0次擒杀、4次制造掉球、3次抢到掉球和2次抄截。2019赛季首发了所有12场比赛,拿到106次擒抱、28.5次擒抱造成丢失码数、4.0次擒杀、1次制造掉球和1次抢到掉球,入选All-MVFC一队,获MVFC Commissioner's Academic Excellence Award和MVFC Academic Honor Roll accolades。大三赛季首发了所有11场比赛拿到132次擒抱、9.5次擒抱造成丢失码数、3.5次擒杀、1次制造掉球、1次抢到掉球和1次抄截,入选All-MVFC一队。2017赛季首发了所有11场比赛,拿到107次擒抱、11次擒抱造成丢失码数、5.5次擒杀、1次制造掉球和1次抢到掉球。大一赛季出战了10场比赛,拿到37次擒抱、1.0次擒抱造成丢失码数、1.0次擒杀、1次制造掉球和1次抄截。2015赛季红衫。高中就读于肯塔基州路易斯维尔(Louisville)的肖尼学院(Academy at Shawnee),高四赛季拿到6次接球达阵和1次冲球达阵,另在防守组拿到2次抄截和1次抢到掉球。1997年1月27日出生于肯塔基州路易斯维尔。

在阿肯色大学的两年中(2018-19),拿到7次接球94码和1次接球达阵。在堪萨斯大学(Kansas)的三年中(2015-17)出战了24场比赛(4场首发),拿到30次接球302码和5次接球达阵,大四赛季出战了12场比赛(2场首发),拿到3次接球34码和1次接球达阵。大三赛季出战了10场比赛,拿到4次接球60码。2017赛季在堪萨斯大学出战了12场比赛(4场首发),拿到25次接球221码和3次接球达阵。大一赛季出战了12场比赛,拿到5次接球81码和2次接球达阵。20158赛季红衫。高中就读于德克萨斯州霍夫曼(Huffman)的哈格雷夫高中(Hargrave HS),高四赛季拿到103次接球1,741码和19次接球达阵。1996年5月16日出生于德克萨斯州霍夫曼。

一共出战了45场比赛(16场比赛),386次冲球拿到1,998码和15次冲球达阵,另有79次接球485码和1次接球达阵,另在特勤组有16次接开球回攻333码。2019赛季出战了14场比赛(3场首发),109次冲球拿到627码和7次冲球达阵,另有25次接球184码和6次接开球回攻118码。大三赛季出战了11场比赛(10场首发),82次冲球拿到434码和4次冲球达阵,另有26次接球170码和1次接球达阵。2017赛季出战了8场比赛(3场首发),76次冲球拿到314码和1次冲球达阵,另有25次接球和2次接开球回攻55码。大一赛季出战了12场比赛,119次冲球拿到623码和3次冲球达阵,另有3次接球26码和8次接开球回攻160码,2015赛季红衫。高中就读于德克萨斯州的朗维尤高中(Longview HS),在那里的最后两个赛季冲球1,178码,13次冲球达阵。1996年9月12日出生于德克萨斯州朗维尤。

在加州州立大学弗雷斯诺分校的四年中(2016-19)一共出战了51场比赛(8场首发),303次冲球拿到805码和17次冲球达阵,另有25次接球153码和1次接球达阵。2019赛季出战了12场比赛(1场首发),75次冲球拿到287码和9次冲球达阵,另有17次接球97码和1次接球达阵。大三赛季出战了13场比赛(1场首发),73次冲球拿到260码和1次冲球达阵,另有8次接球56码。2017赛季出战了所有14场比赛(4场首发),128次冲球拿到583码和队内最高的7次冲球达阵。大一赛季出战了12场比赛(2场首发),作为全卫、跑卫和线卫均作出了贡献,27次冲球拿到130码,另在线卫位置完成7次擒抱,入选Academic All-Mountain West。高中就读于加州的克洛维斯高中(Clovis HS),高四赛季125次冲球拿到820码和8次冲球达阵,还在线卫位置拿到125次擒抱,当选Fresno Bee Athlete of the Year。1997年11月12日出生于加州克洛维斯。

在阿拉巴马大学的四年中(2016-19)一共出战了36场比赛(11场首发),拿到82次擒抱、3.0次擒抱造成丢失码数、4次抄截和1.0次擒杀。2019赛季出战了12场比赛(11场首发),拿到59次擒抱、1.0次擒抱造成丢失码数,并以4次抄截排在SEC第二位。大三赛季出战了13场比赛,拿到18次擒抱、1.0次擒抱造成丢失码数和1.0次擒杀。2017赛季出战了7场比赛,拿到4次擒抱和1.0次擒抱造成丢失码数。大一赛季出战了4场比赛,拿到1次擒抱,高中就读于德克萨斯州的萨克斯高中(Sachse HS)。1998年6月24日出生于德克萨斯州萨克斯。

在中北大学的四年中(2016-19)一共首发了51场比赛,传出14,265码和135次传球达阵。2019赛季首发了所有15场比赛,435传309中(71.0%),创校史单赛季纪录的4,591码和56个传球达阵。,入选美联社All-America怡翠和All-CCIW一队,并获得CCIW Art Keller Offensive Player of the Year Award。他传球码数和传球达阵数均排在Division III第二位。大三赛季首发了所有12场比赛,传球成功数(269)、传球数(385)和传球码数(3,539)均创校史单赛季纪录,另有30次传球达阵和4次冲传球,入选All-CCIW一队,并获得CCIW Art Keller Offensive Player of the Year Award。2017赛季首发了所有12场比赛,传出2,898码和21次传球达阵,入选All-CCIW一队。大一赛季首发了所有12场比赛,351传230中,拿到3,237码和28次传球达阵,另有3次冲球达阵。高中就读于伊利诺伊州纳帕维尔(Naperville)的纽卡谷高中(Neuqua Valley High School),高四赛季传出1,964码和22次传球达阵。1997年4月3日出生于伊利诺伊州纳帕维尔。
            他的合同中原本没有签约奖金,但之后球队发现落选自由球员的签约奖金池还剩$279,于是给了Rutter
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... aniels-mayden-finke

2.球队相关:
(1)球队本届新秀球衣号码确定:
  • DT Javon Kinlaw: 97
  • WR Brandon Aiyuk: 11
  • OL Colton McKivitz: 68
  • TE Charlie Woerner: 89
  • WR Jauan Jennings: 81
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... its-jersey-numbers/

3.前球队球员相关:
(1)进攻截锋Joe Staley宣布退役后首次接受采访(文字版):
  • 除了之前报道过的手指骨折和背部伤病外,他颈部伤病在常规赛季最后2、3场比赛中恶化,季后赛尤为严重,在超级碗时达到顶点,在赛季结束他咨询了很多医生的意见,在经过各方面衡量后,最终做出了退役的决定。
            You mentioned a neck condition in your letter. When did you become aware of that and did it impact you during the season? What was the timeline on all of that?
            "Last year should have been the pinnacle of my career. We had an absolutely unbelievable team from the culture to the coaching staff, front office, the players that were around. And it was like that the whole entire year. But, for me personally, it was really, really difficult because of the injuries. I had the broken leg which was kind of a weird rehab for that, it wasn't very straightforward, I had a lot of complications coming back from that. I think they were pretty documented and then I came back and broke the finger, had to have surgery on that and that was just a broken. While that happened, I had a back thing and then I've had neck stuff that's been going on for a little bit and it just kind of got worse and worse as the season went on. The last half of the year, not really the last half the year, it was kind of like the last two or three games it started getting progressively worse and then in the playoffs it was really bad, and then kind of culminated with the Super Bowl being the worst. Then, I got a lot of doctor opinions and went through that whole process after the season was done and weighed a lot of different decisions, opinions and options and all that stuff and just took it all in. And I made the decision that for me, family and what my life looks like going forward it was the right time I guess, if there is a right time to step away."
  • 目前还没考虑过想要以怎样的身份回归球队,现在的想法是准备享受和家人在一起的时光,但对橄榄球仍十分热爱,觉得将来能以教练或顾问身份回归球队。
            Kyle basically said that you'd be welcomed back in any capacity you want, if that's something you'd like. Have you given any consideration to being around the team or potentially going into coaching?
            "Yeah, I mean, I'd love to be the head coach. If Kyle said any capacity, that's just where my mind is at right now. That's a joke so please don't print that. No, I haven't, right now, thought about what that capacity would be. This is all still very, very fresh and my mind right now as it's going forward is to take some time and enjoy my family and get used to not being a football player anymore and moving on from that. I still have a huge love for the game of football obviously and I think I can definitely serve in some capacity because I have a lot of knowledge and I feel like I'm a pretty good teacher. I would love to get into coaching possibly down the road, but if not that, maybe some kind of consulting maybe. I definitely won't be a stranger around here or nothing like that."
  • 总经理John Lynch说球队是到选秀那周才知道Staley决定退役的,之后和红皮新任主教练Ron Rivera商谈,达成了Trent Williams的交易。
            "The reality on that deal, we didn't really have the conversation with Joe until the week of the draft," Lynch told Andrew Siciliano on NFL Now. "I think Joe was trying to give himself and his body time. Joe wanted to keep playing, but his body simply didn't allow for it.
            "We felt like the quarantine, and everything going on, was his best friend and our best friend, just giving him time as he gets away from the season. Maybe his body comes around. Finally, draft week, Joe picked up the phone and said, 'Guys, I can't do this. I've got to make a decision for my family.'
            "And so, it was very opportune that Trent Williams was sitting out there. We quickly interjected ourselves in that conversation. I worked hard with (Washington head coach) Ron Rivera to try to get it done, and we did as an organization. Fortunately, we were able to do it."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... retire-until-draft/          https://www.nbcsports.com/bayare ... -chances-contribute

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-1 14:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-1 18:03 编辑

新闻速递】5月1日
1.球队相关:
(1)伤病情况:
  • 防守线球员Ronald Blair(前十字韧带撕裂)周四在95.7 The Game上说他感觉很好,应该能赶上训练营,计划是如果新赛季在九月开始时能够出战。
            "I'm doing pretty good," Blair said on the Bonta, Steiny and Guru show. "I actually just got done with therapy. I've been sprinting every day. I'm feeling really, really good. I've got another month before I can start cutting, just from protocol standards. But I feel really good."
            "In my mind, I'm saying yes," Blair responded. "I'm attacking every day to make sure my knee feels good. I should be cleared by training camp. We'll see. We're taking it day by day. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but we're going to take it day by day.
            "My plan, if everything starts in September, I should be ready to go."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ing-expects-season/

2.自由球员或球员续约/重组相关:
(1)球队总经理John Lynch周四在95.7 The Game的Joe, Lo and Dibs show上(音频)说球队的重点在于得到进攻截锋Trent Williams,至于合同问题会到时再说,球队并没有不在赛季中商谈合同的强硬政策。
    "It's a one year deal, and figure it out," Lynch said on the Joe, Lo and Dibs show. "Now, figuring it out, some teams have policies that they don't talk contracts during the year. We don't have a hard and true policy for that, so we felt like it was important to just get Trent in the building. We felt what we had to give was worth that, to have that position locked up with a guy who is an exceptional player. So we took that leap.
    "I always believe if you want to try to work to get a guy done, the best way to do that is to get him in the building, get him comfortable with who we are. I think he'll really like what we have going on here, and we'll kind of let that all play out."
  • 今天是Williams交易后首次接受采访(视频),他说和球队都同意晚些时候再商谈合同,双方都对达成长期合同感兴趣,他也不介意就这样把最后一年合同打完。
            "We both agreed that we can just take a wait-and-see approach," Williams said. "I mean, it's the last year of my deal. Obviously, there's an incentive for me to play well, and obviously they had to give up a third-rounder next year, so they're kind of invested in a deal as well.
            "I think both parties are interested in something long-term, but I'm OK with just kind of getting my feet wet, and just playing it out."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... contract-situation/          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... het-replace-staley/
(2)总经理Lynch说球队尚未决定是否执行2017首轮秀Solomon Thomas的第五年选项(下周一是截止时间),和Thomas阵营有过联系,并和他分享了过去护锋Laken Tomlinson的情况,当时球队并未执行后者的第五年选项,但在次年和他完成续约。还说Thomas会是轮换的重要部分。
    "We haven't, and we've communicated that with Solomon and his camp," Lynch responded. "I think the one thing we shared with him, that was the same thing that we did (not use the option) with Laken Tomlinson, yet we extended Laken Tomlinson the next year.
    "I don't think [potentially not executing the option is] any absolute, or it doesn't mean that we don't love Solomon. I think we're incredibly encouraged. Solomon's going to be a big part (of our defense).
    "We brought in (Javon) Kinlaw, but everybody who's watched us knows we rotate a lot of players there. We believe in going as hard as they can, and then we'll rotate, kind of like hockey lines. Solomon's going to be a big part of that rotation."
  • Lynch还说球队要求Thomas增加一些重量,去年他体重很轻,今年会比去年重一些。
            "We've kind of charged him with putting a little weight on," Lynch added. "Last year, he got really light, which helped in his quickness, but I don't know if he had enough substance, just in terms of weight. So, he's going to come back a little heavier."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -fifth-year-option/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-2 09:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-4 06:45 编辑

新闻速递】5月2日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和落选自由球员华盛顿大学(Washington)跑卫Salvon Ahmed签约三年,专有权力自由球员(ERFA)四分卫Nick Mullens签署了tender(一年,$750,000)。

Ahmed(5-11, 197)作为华盛顿大学出品的落选自由球员和49人签约。他在华盛顿大学的三个赛季中(2017-19)出战了39场比赛(15场首发),353次冲球拿到2,016码和21次冲球达阵,另有50次接球331码。
          2019大三赛季他首发了13场比赛,188次冲球拿到1,020和11次冲球达阵,获All-Pac-12荣誉提名。2018赛季出战了14场比赛(3场首发),104次冲球拿到608码和7次冲球达阵。大一赛季出战了13场比赛,61次冲球拿到388码和3次冲球达阵,获All-Pac-12荣誉提名。
          21岁的Ahmed出身于华盛顿州柯克兰(Kirkland),高中就读于柯克兰的胡安尼塔高中( Juanita High Schoo),高四赛季在仅仅6场比赛中冲下1,300码和13次达阵。
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... gent-2020-nfl-draft          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ahmed-nick-mullens/
(2)据NFL Network的Tom Pelissero报道,球队没有执行2017首轮秀防守线球员Solomon Thomas的第五年选项。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -thomas-per-report/
(3)据NFL Network的Tom Pelissero报道,球队和之前退役的左截锋Joe Stale达成伤病买断协议(Injury Settlement),将他裁掉,这只是程序上的动作,球队最终会将他签回,并将他放入储备/退役名单(Reserve/Retired List)。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-5 08:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-5 08:56 编辑

新闻速递】5月5日
1.球队相关:
(1)球队宣布之前签约的落选自由球员的球衣号码:
  • 5 – QB Broc Rutter
  • 7 – WR Chris Finke
  • 35 – RB Salvon Ahmed
  • 38 – JaMycal Hasty
  • 43 – S Jared Mayden
  • 47 – LB Jonas Griffith
  • 49 – CB DeMarkus Acy
  • 49 – FB Josh Hokit
  • 65 – DL Darrion Daniels
  • 83 – TE Chase Harrell
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -undrafted-rookies/
(2)球队近端锋Georg Kittle训练视频
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... customized-robotic/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-8 07:51 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
今年赛程比去年还是好不少的,至少轮休时间好多了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-8 09:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-8 11:52 编辑

新闻速递】5月8日
1.球队相关:
(1)球队赛程公布:
  • 季前赛:
WeekDateTimeOpponentTV
1Aug 13-17TBAat BroncosTBA
2Aug 20-24TBARaidersTBA
3Aug 27-30TBAat BearsTBA
4Sep 3-4TBAChargersTBA
  • 常规赛:
WeekDateTimeOpponentTV
1Sun, Sep 131:25 pmCardinalsFOX
2Sun, Sep 2010:00 amat JetsFOX
3Sun, Sep 2710:00 amat GiantsFOX
4Sun, Oct 45:20 pmEaglesNBC
5Sun, Oct 111:05 pmDolphinsFOX
6Sun, Oct 185:20 pmRamsNBC
7Sun, Oct 251:25 pmat PatriotsCBS
8Sun, Nov 11:25 pmat SeahawksFOX
9Thu, Nov 55:20 pmPackersNFLN
10Sun, Nov 151:25 pmat SaintsFOX
11BYE
12Sun, Nov 291:05 pmat RamsFOX
13Mon, Dec 75:15 pmBillsESPN
14Sun, Dec 131:25 pmRedskinsFOX
15Sun, Dec 205:20 pmat CowboysNBC
16TBATBAat CardinalsTBA
17Sun, Jan 31:25 pmSeahawksFOX
          +10: KC
          +9: TEN
          +8: BUF, WAS
          +7: HOU
          +6: CHI, CLE
          +5:
          +4: NE
          +3: BAL, PHI, SF
          +2: ATL, LV
          +1: DET, IND, LA
          0: CAR, DAL, PIT, SEA
          -1: ARI. NO
          -2: NYJ
          -4: NYG
          -5: JAX
          -6: MIN
          -7: MIA
          -8: GB, LAC, TB
          -9:
          -10:
          -11: CIN
          -12:
          -13: DEN
  • 球队总经理John Lynch说对阵喷气机(第二周)和巨人(第三周)时球队会留在东海岸。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -schedule-revealed/          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... mes-against-giants/
(2)伤病情况:
  • 跑卫Jerick McKinnon(膝盖)说他的膝盖已经不再感到疼痛或酸痛,再次回到正常状态,还说将和前队友跑卫Adrian Peterson一起训练。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ut-adrian-peterson/

2.自由球员或球员续约/重组相关:
(1)总经理Lynch说和近端锋George Kittle续约是球队的优先事项,但不会设立时间表。
    "George is certainly a priority," Lynch recently told NBC Sports Bay Area. "I don't anticipate – you never say never – but George is going to be Niner. We think too highly of him. I think he loves the (environment).
    "We got to find the right deal, and we'll continue working towards that. We're not going to put any timetable on that. But George is certainly is a priority for us. We love everything about him. We love everything he brings to the Niners."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ins-49ers-priority/
(2)进攻截锋Trent Williams说希望先通过场上表现证明自己,之后再商谈合同。
    "I didn't view this situation as me just wanting to come here for one year," Williams told Greg Papa and John Lund on Thursday during a KNBR interview, "but that's the business side of football. Obviously, there's interest from both sides for us to get a long-term deal done but, right now, I just want to get back on the field and prove my worth before I can even talk about what I think a contract should look like."
    "I want to get on the field and kind of show them what they're getting, and just get my feet wet, get with my teammates, just be a football player. That's ultimately what we get paid to do."
     "I feel like if I can be the dominant football player I've shown I can be, then the contract part will take care of itself."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... long-term-contract/(内含音频)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-8 09:17 | 显示全部楼层
4912tt 发表于 2020-5-8 07:51
今年赛程比去年还是好不少的,至少轮休时间好多了

6-10周挺坑的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-8 11:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
invisible 发表于 2020-5-8 09:17
6-10周挺坑的

相比于去年已经算好的了,而且绿包和拍子今年竞争力有多强还得观察。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-8 15:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
去年连续碰强队,能挺过来而且成绩不错真是不容易,期待今年继续有好的表现。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-8 15:45 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
另外为什么堪萨斯净休息天数如此爆表?哈哈哈。我说联盟偏心的话,本论坛的马霍姆斯脑残粉管理员会把我禁言吗?哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-8 18:58 | 显示全部楼层
zccoro 发表于 2020-5-8 15:45
另外为什么堪萨斯净休息天数如此爆表?哈哈哈。我说联盟偏心的话,本论坛的马霍姆斯脑残粉管理员会把我禁言 ...

卫冕冠军会多三天,因为揭幕战在周四
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-13 08:55 | 显示全部楼层
新闻速递】5月13日
1.薪金空间和工资帽相关:
(1)据NBC Sports Bay Area的Matt Maiocco报道,球队此前和退役的左截锋Joe Stale达成的伤病买断协议(Injury Settlement)价值为$1M,他本赛季将占用薪金空间$2M(另外$1M为签约奖金分摊)。
来源:https://www.nbcsports.com/bayare ... ers-2020-salary-cap
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-14 13:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2020-5-14 13:41 编辑

新闻速递】5月14日
1.球队相关:
(1)之前签入的护锋Tom Compton说他将竞争右护锋首发,还说他能打进攻线所有位置,不过目前的重心在护锋上。
    "The plan is to compete for the right guard position," Compton said. "They're obviously not just going to hand it to me. It's definitely something that has to be earned. My mindset is that I'm competing for the right guard spot."
    "A nice thing about me, as well, is that I played basically every position," he added, "so I'm also very versatile when it comes to that. But yeah, during meetings and stuff, my focus, right now, is at guard."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... g-49ers-no-brainer/
(2)球队外接手Deebo Samuel说他、进攻截锋Trent Williams和跑卫Jerick McKinnon在和红皮跑卫Adrian Peterson及其训练师一起训练。
    "The guy that we're training with is Adrian Peterson and his trainer," Samuel shared. "And also, Trent Williams is out here. I mean, training with these guys is probably one of the hardest workouts I've been doing since I've been playing football."
  • 还说和四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo以及其他接球手们谈过,如果到时可以的话,想要一起训练。
          "Jimmy told us where he was at, and a couple of guys going back a little early," Samuel said.                                                                                                                        
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... aroppolo-offseason/
(3)据NFL Media的Mike Silver报道,上赛季在外接手Trent Taylor受伤前,队内一些教练认为他能打出职业碗级别的表现。
    Several S.F. coaches believed he was headed for a Pro Bowl campaign at this time a year ago, and having former Patriots and Broncos star Wes Welker as his position coach and role model doesn't hurt."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ason-before-injury/

2.薪金空间和工资帽相关:
(1)据NBC Sports Bay Area的Matt Maiocco报道,根据球员工会(NFLPA)报告,球队目前薪金空间为$16.3M(已计入进攻截锋Joe Staley的$2M,未计入新秀签约奖金),有足够空间来续约近端锋George Kittle。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... p-space-per-report/
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:28 , Processed in 0.141298 second(s), 13 queries .