加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1976|回复: 6

[篮] 斯特恩预言10年NBA球场将出现女球员

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-5 16:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
也许是David Stern没事又在找话题炒作,对此LBJ表示怀疑,而WNBA的首席女将Cadence Parker(LBJ的骑士队友Anthony Parker的妹妹)同样持怀疑态度。

以下是原文,帖之以娱各位!

David Stern could see women in the NBA within 10 years

LeBron James can't imagine having a female teammate or posting up against a woman in the NBA.

Commissioner David Stern said in an interview with Sports Illustrated that he believes women could be playing in the league within the next decade.

"I don't want to get into all kinds of arguments with players and coaches about the likelihood," Stern told SI. "But I really think it's a good possibility."

Asked about Stern's take, James, the league's reigning MVP, wasn't convinced it will ever happen.

"Ten years?" James said before the Cavaliers hosted Chicago on Friday night. "That's like right around the corner. I'll be 34 and I'll still be in the NBA. I think 10 years is a little pushing it. I love all sports. I love watching the girls, especially in the Olympics and in the WNBA. They're great and there are a lot of great players.

"But 10 years? I think that's pushing it."

Cavaliers forward Anthony Parker, whose sister, Candace, is perhaps the top women's player in the world, agreed with James.

"First of all, I don't see why, other than to say a woman can do it," he said. "But for long term? No way. My sister is a good player and has great skill, but as far as making an NBA roster? No. She's 6-4, which is the average height of a shooting guard. I'm never going to say never.

"I just hope I live to see it."
发表于 2009-12-5 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
没必要..完全没必要..
WNBA和NBA完全没必要搅和在一起..
大不了让NBA最差的球队和WNBA总冠军打一场..
如果NBA那只输了..呵呵..
下赛季可能就很猛了..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-6 07:25 | 显示全部楼层
这个邪恶了点吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-6 07:38 | 显示全部楼层
chun shu chao zuo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-20 01:07 | 显示全部楼层
要WNBA干嘛的呀??WNBA收入已经不景气
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-20 21:07 | 显示全部楼层
WNBA没市场吗,我看很多女篮高手都在WNBA混饭吃。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
那干脆NFL也开放让女球员进来打球算了,刺激一下眼球也好。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:21 , Processed in 0.102821 second(s), 18 queries .