加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1558|回复: 5

[维京人] AP申请交易到达拉斯牛仔?维京人不同意

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-23 07:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Vikings running back Adrian Peterson reportedly has made it known that he would like to play for the Cowboys, according to a report from Bleacher Report. But team officials have no desire to accommodate Peterson's trade demands.
The report said that Peterson has spoken with Vikings general manager Rick Spielman to request a trade. Despite that, Spielman and other team officials will not entertain the idea of dealing Peterson to any team, "especially not to the Cowboys," per the report.
Peterson is under contract with the Vikings for 2015. But he told ESPN on Thursday that he is "still uneasy" about returning to Minnesota, where he has played his entire career. Peterson said he felt abandoned by the franchise during his legal issues, for which the NFL placed him on the commissioner's exempt list last September, causing him to miss the rest of the 2014 season.
[size=0.916666em]Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (Getty Images)
Peterson called the Vikings' role in that decision an "ambush."
"There were people (in the organization) that I trusted, who knew exactly what was said, that weren't heard from," Peterson said on ESPN. "It's hard to say (what my future will be).
"I'm still uneasy, to be honest with you," he added. "I'm still uneasy about a lot of things that took place within the organization. Of course those guys ultimately supported me, and I'm grateful for that. But ultimately, with me being able to be on the inside and see how cards were dealt, how things were worded, this, that and the other, it's about protecting your brand, your organization, what you have built. In the (grand) scheme of things, not one person counts over that. I get that."
Since Peterson is under contract (he'll make $12.75 million this year), the Vikings ultimately have the upper hand in any decision involving the 2015 season. But if Peterson were to hold out, the Vikings would need to reconsider their course, Bleacher Report reports. The Cowboys are thought to have interest in Peterson because of the uncertainty of surrounding pending free agent DeMarco Murray and his contract negotiations.
Peterson, 29, is still serving his suspension, effective until April 15 unless a judge rules in favor of his immediate reinstatement to the NFL. He and representatives of the NFL Players Association were in Minneapolis on Feb. 6 for the hearing in federal court. Judge David Doty has not yet ruled on the matter.
MURRAY要走人,OU的大师兄要来接替?那COWBOYS的跑动进攻又要更上一层楼了,作为COWBOYS和VIKINGS两队的球迷矛盾啊。。。

发表于 2015-2-23 09:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
降薪估计牛仔才能签的起,但是作为牛仔蜜还是希望AP来蜗牛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-24 15:17 | 显示全部楼层
牛仔来了AP,那穆雷怎么办?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-25 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
穆雷要离开了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-26 07:14 | 显示全部楼层
下个赛季不知道还能不能被允许上场打比赛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-26 18:52 | 显示全部楼层
彻底翻脸了 两边都骂起来了 现在就算留下来也不会好好打了
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:36 , Processed in 0.119604 second(s), 18 queries .